This paper owl puppet is super cute and simple to make. Follow the instructions or check out the instructional video at the bottom.
You will need:
- The printed A4 owl. Either use the sheet from your Travel Kids Club pack, or print the PDF here: Owl_Paper_Craft
Paper Owl Instructions
- Cut out all 5 pieces (1 big sqaure, 2 ears and 2 wings)
- For the square in half, open it. Fold it the other way, open it again.
- Flip it over so that the white is facing up. Fold each corner into the middle and press the edges to keep the shape.
- Flip it over so that the eyes face up.
- Now fold the corners into the centre again and press the edges firmly to keep the shape.
- Fold it in half and work your fingers into the flaps. With two thumbs and two fingers you should be able to move his mouth.
- With glue, stick together the white parts in the head and attach the wings and ears.
- Enjoy your owl!